The Lincoln country weddings Venue was created back in June 2013 when the first wedding was held for John’s daughter Joanne.
Our wedding venue is perfect to hold a relaxed country wedding for up to 100 day guests and 140 evening guests.
Our venue is a perfect blank canvas for you to show your own personality. Featuring simple white walls and a wooden clad celling, with ivory ceiling swags and fairy lights, you can then decorate as you wish to really personalise your big day.
We have a large outside area with fantastic views over the fields to Lincoln Cathedral and one whole wall of the venue opens fully back so you can bring the outdoors inside.
Why not make the most of our ample outside space with an outdoor blessing ceremony, village fair games, a bouncy castle or a fairground ride.
We can provide an evening BBQ/hog roast and can chat about day time catering options.
- Exclusive hire of the venue. We only have one wedding per weekend so you will have a couple of days before and after your wedding to set everything up with help available if required
- Decorate as you wish – Add your own bunting, poms, table decorations and flowers etc to make the day your own
- Fully heated venue, so you can enjoy the countryside setting with the wall open even on a cold day
- Outside space for you to use in a variety of ways, why not bring your own village fair games or have a bouncy castle
- Lo-loader pagoda with your evening Hog roast, BBQ and ice cream for pudding.
- White country style folding chairs and 6ft round tables with cloths (seat 8-10 per table)
- Trestle tables for top table, catering and cake table etc with cloths and as required
- Wooden style dance floor with disco and lighting
- Black star sheet on the back wall of the venue
- Lots of fairy lights and coloured up-lighters
- Projector and screen/TV
- Accommodation on site (subject to an extra fee)
If you wish to use your own items or your own preferred suppliers etc that’s completely fine, we don’t limit you as to what you can and can’t do and are always happy to help. We are also happy to recommend suppliers we have worked with before.